MBI’s Polyester Board acoustic panels are 100% polyester made from recycled and virgin fibers. With environmental friendliness in mind, our panels are fire-resistant rated at Class 1 and Class A. They are formaldehyde-free and resistant to moisture, bacteria and fungi. Not only that but they are durable and easy to install.
- Efficient Sound Absorption
- Formaldehyde Free
- Flame Resistant
- Pure and 100% Recyclable
- No Chemical Additives
- Durable & Moisture Resistant
- Suitable for allergy sufferers
- Gentle on the skin
- Bright white color
- 3.1# polyester core
- 48" x 96" x 1"
- 48" x 96" x 2"
- Square, rectangular & custom shapes
- Washer plates for direct attachment
- Factory-installed eyehook
- For use above metal, linear, open office ceiling, etc
- Class A / 20-350
|Product Model||Absorption Coefficient|
|TYPE A MOUNTING|
|TYPE J MOUNTING in Sabins (meters sq./object)|
We believe this information is the best currently available on the subject. It is subject to revision as additional knowledge and experience are gained. MBI makes no guarantee of results and assumes no obligation or liability whatsoever in connection with the use of this information.